Elementary Open Gym
Come have some fun playing all different types of games and arts and crafts. Parents may drop off their kids to participate in this program.
- Early release 1 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Starting September 20, 2017 through May 23, 2018
- This program is free
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Middle School Open Gym
Gather up your friends and let's play some basketball. This is not structured or a league but just for fun.
- Mondays and Tuesdays from 2:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. open gym
- Starting September 18, 2018 through May 22, 2018
High School Open Gym
Basketball, basketball, basketball. This is for those who don't want a structured league, but love to play.
- Starting September 21, 2017 through May 25, 2018
- This is a free program.
- Thursdays and Fridays from 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. open gym.
Opechee Day Camp
Free breakfast and lunch provided daily by CAP. Snacks are required. State assistance is no longer accepted. Campers and parents must sign off on the handbook!
- Additional Children~ less $20 per week
- Camp Hours: 7:30 to 5:15 p.m. Mondays through Fridays
- Field Trips an additional fee.
- Location: Opechee Park House
- Open June 26th through August 25th, 2017 Weekly enrollment
- Non-Residents ~ $130 per week
- Residents ~ $95 per week
The kids from the day camp design a game and they decide how many peanuts to charge for their games.
- Cost: $2 per bag of peanuts
- Location: Opechee Park
- Friday, July 28, 2017 from 5 to 7 p.m.
Girls Lacrosse Camp
- At Laconia High School
- Cost: $50 per person
- June 19 through 22, 2017 (June 23, 2017 rain date) from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. for girls ages 6 to 18 years old